Wednesday, January 12, 2011

blogger..GO

Happy (Rainy) Aloha Wednesday!

So, now that I am getting a little more time to write since my kiddos are becoming a little more independent, I thought it would be a great time to start my blog! I am on a personal mission to write a few times a week and share all of my experiences, trials, triumphs and all the other little things that make my life, well...my life!

I have been married to my wonderful husband for seven and a half years and we have been together since the fall of '99 (whoa..that's over a decade, never thought of it that way)! We have been through the good, the bad and the "don't even go there" times! We are living an amazing life, thanks to our love for each other and a little bit of luck along the way! Greg (my husband) is an Officer in the US Navy and we (yes, we...I consider us both military members at this point) are currently stationed in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii! We have three beautiful children, a 7 year old daughter and 20 month old fraternal twins! I am TRULY blessed to have such a fabulous family! I'm hoping to share a lot of what our family does with you!

So, about me...I am learning to be a great cook (seriously...for those that know me, know this is a HUGE accomplishment)! I really love to read and you will often find me on my Pandigital novel outside on the lanai with the warm Hawaiian ocean breeze blowing in my hair. I am slowly teaching myself to sew and I can say I've made two dresses for the girls so far that they could actually wear out in public! Lastly, I am a beginning photographer! I have always loved taking pictures of pretty much anything I find interesting. I've been told that I have a great "eye" for it and that I should pursue a career in the field. Lately I've been taking a lot of sunset pictures out of my backyard and I'm truly enjoying it more everyday! I haven't invested in lenses or a frame yet, but am doing my own research to find the one that's going to be right for me! I hope that sometime this year I can get my own business up and running, wish me luck!

I hope you enjoy the start of my blog as I have enjoyed sharing a little about myself and family with you!

~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment