Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A little late...vday

ALOHA FRIENDS!

Well, apparently it's been a little while since I've blogged, guess I should catch you all up on the craziness of my life!! First, on the 10th hubster and I got with the program and purchased our fantabulous new iphones with Verizon! So happy that they finally got with the program, I love my new phone...maybe a little too much!!

Ok, I'll pick up on Valentines day! I spent most of the day with my two littlest Valentines, made them heart shaped, pink, chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast....that were SO yummy, or at least the empty plates told me that! I dressed them in super cute little outfits and had lots of fun! Some great news, for the first time in 4 years my husband and I were able to celebrate Valentines day not only together, but actually on the actual holiday! I couldn't have been happier to spend it with him. We went out to a really nice restaurant and ate a wonderful four course dinner at DK Steakhouse in downtown Waikiki. We walked around, window shopped and just enjoyed being together, it was such a special night for us both! Let me share a few pictures with you...please!!







XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment