Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sharing...


Ok folks...today I decided to post this here little blog on my Facebook and twitter account. Yikes, now I'm opening it up to the world..haha! Not really looking for anyone to read it...but just thought I would throw it out there! I know it's hard to call my friends and family all the time, so here's a way to keep tabs on the Witherell 5! I don't write nearly as much as I should, but I'm trying to get better at it! I'm hoping to get my photography up and going in the next few months and I think this is going to be a great way to get it out there and get my business off and running! I also have many wonderful friends who love to blog and are super talented (much more than little old me!). They are the ones who inspire me to sit and write about...well...anything I feel like!

Today is nothing special, just another day in paradise I guess you could say! I'm going to run a few errands (diapers and such) and pay the bills! Whoa...hold on to your hats, now isn't that something to write home about!!

Hubster has been working like crazy lately and will be out to sea next week, so expect a little more blogging action to come your way!! Guess thats all for a glorious day in Hawaii...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment